Police said on Sunday that there were no particular problems with the road network due to weather conditions but warned that the following roads were slippery for the time being and drivers should exercise caution. • Pedoulas – Prodromos • Pedoulas...
A recent study in Cyprus has shown that in several cases, the sentences for sex offenders “are not sufficiently acting as a deterrent”, Justice Minister Ionas Nicolaou said even though the law generally...
By Panayiotis Mavros We live in the age in which the chief requirement for “admission” to the newly-born global society is the ability to communicate fluently and efficiently. It is, therefore, imperative...
Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and US President Donald Trump will meet at the end of this month to discuss trade, immigration and security issues, as the Latin American leader faces increased populist...
Developing markets have undergone a major turnaround in performance following a challenging 2015, emerging as one of the strongest equity plays last year. Conditions for emerging markets improved as Federal...
- Trump plans to meet with UK’s May, Mexico’s Pena Nieto
- Denying feud over Russia hacking, Trump vows support to CIA
- White House accuses media of playing down inauguration crowds
- Turning the air blue
- 1-2-3 glory for Peugeot on Dakar Rally
- Powerful quake strikes off PNG, initial tsunami alert wound back
- In defence of Europe
- Gulenist ‘witch hunt’
- Editorial: The blame game
- ‘Impossible is nothing’
- Suicide linked to plight of trapped property owners
- Our View: Absurdity of consulting children on education policy
- Justice delayed, justice denied in human rights court
- Tales from the Coffeeshop: Eternal gratitude for Russia’s principled stand
- More people need to speak out about sexual abuse
- Clumsy handling of rotating presidency could scupper deal
- Everybody take a Valium
- Trump-eting change in the Middle East
- ‘Magical’ launch for Pafos2017